Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Pattern: "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie" Amigurumi


An 8" tall mouse amigurumi with a cookie from the children's book If You Give a Mouse a Cookie. The pattern is available on Ravelry or in my Etsy shop. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at icrochetthings@gmail.com.

Here is where I complain again that when I post pictures on my blog they end up looking really dark. If you want more accurate pictures check out the ones in the Ravelry and Etsy links above, or go to my deviantArt account (link on the side -->) to see pictures of all my current patterns.

Anyway, the idea for this just kind of came out of nowhere. I think I was having a nostalgia trip and ended up remembering this cute little book from when I was a kid and thought that it would be perfect for an amigurumi. Plus I had a lot of extra yarn in this odd shade of brown from a scarf I knitted a while ago and couldn't really think of anything else to use it for, but luckily it was a great match for the mouse's fur so everybody wins.

More stuff should be coming soon so long as I can tear myself away from the Game of Thrones books. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment